air ambulance

The British Bulleteers is proud to raise money for the Air Ambulance.
If you have any ideas on fund raing events for this worthy cause please post here, or contact Henry Price or Devon John .
Hopefully none of us will need the services of the Air Ambulance, but it has helped many in their time of need.
If you just wish to give a donation, pass it on to Henry or John who will see that it goes to the right place.

air ambulance

Postby devon john » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:51 pm

as you might know i run 3 camping weekends through the year,, with a few members of this group and from other clubs,, usually around 60-70 camping
in the last year we have raised the total of £1189 for the air ambulance,,,

what i tend todo is support the air ambulance in the area that i run the gathering i.e. Nth Devon ,Malvern and Nth Yorkshire
my next event is in October ,, Pickering ,Nth Yorkshire,,, this is the War in Steam weekend ,,

this with be the 5th year i have run this one ,, the pub treats us really well and we can have a bonfire

the camp site is very basic but OK ,,,, i will post details closer to the event ,,

the Devon event i tend to spoil everyone by cooking everyone an evening meal,, supply beer and cider with the added advantage of bunk housed accommodation for anyone not wanting to camp ,,as its early December !!!!
this is a brilliant weekend in a roundhouse with a fire pit ,,, rideouts and a big action

john
devon john

Re: air ambulance

Postby devon john » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:00 pm

£1055 raised at the yuletide for the cause

john
devon john

Return to Air Ambulance